Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
As Head of FIS Holdings, Mr. Murphy is responsible for leading the high-impact consumer-focused investment firm deploying a combination of operating guidance and capital flexibility.
Prior to founding FIS Holdings, Mr. Murphy served as Chairman and CEO of The Gap, Inc. for seven years.
Mr. Murphy has also successfully led diverse retail businesses and brands across grocery, pharma, health and beauty, books and lifestyle; having previously served as CEO of Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation, and CEO and President for the Retail Division of Chapters Inc.
Mr. Murphy began his career at Loblaws where he spent 14 successful years.
He is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario.
Since his return to Toronto, Mr. Murphy has been involved with Sunnybrook Hospital as well as coaching recent university graduates in their early career decisions. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark Corrigan to board
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
More inside POST