LSI Industries appoints Howard E. Japlon as EVP
Prior to joining LSI, Mr. Japlon served as Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary at ACE Hardware Corporation.
Previous employers include RG Steel, LLC and Schneider Electric.
Mr. Japlon received a J.D. from the University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign – Urbana and a B.A., Economics from Fordham University, New York City. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
- Libbey appoints James C. Burmeister as CFO
- Cooper Tire & Rubber appoints John Bollman as SVP
More inside POST
Working against yourself Leadership