LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
Mr. Klahn comes to LRAD with more than 30 years of accounting, finance, and operations experience, which includes serving as Controller or CFO at several publicly traded companies.
Mr. Klahn was most recently a Group Controller at Teledyne RD Instruments, a subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies (TDY).
Prior to that role, he served as Controller or CFO at several companies, including ISE Corporation, Overland Storage, Anacomp, and International Lottery & Totalizator Systems.
Mr. Klahn began his career as a Staff Accountant at Coopers & Lybrand after receiving his B.A. in Accounting from St. Ambrose University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST