Lowe's appoints Jocelyn Wong as chief marketing officer
Ms. Wong most recently served as senior vice president and general merchandising manager for the seasonal business.
Ms. Wong joined Lowe’s in September 2015 and has more than 20 years of experience in marketing, merchandising, brand management and product innovation with well-known brands such as Family Dollar, Safeway and Procter & Gamble.
Prior to joining Lowe’s, she served as senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Family Dollar.
Ms. Wong earned a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from Purdue University.
She succeeds Marci P. Grebstein who has left the company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Novan appoints Machelle Sanders to board
- Cree appoints Gregg Lowe as CEO
- HanesBrands appoints Barry A. Hytinen as CFO
- Bojangles’ appoints Robert F. Hull, Jr. to board
- Nucor elects General Lloyd J. Austin III (Ret) as director
More inside POST