Low & Bonar appoints Philip de Klerk as CFO
Mr. de Klerk is currently the Chief Financial Officer of Flybe Group PLC and will join the Board of Low & Bonar on October 2, 2017.
Prior to Flybe Group Mr. de Klerk was at SABMiller, where he played a key leadership role as Finance Director for Business Capabilities amongst other positions.
Previously, Mr. de Klerk had been at Ineos, where he was Finance Director of the Polymers & Olefins business in Europe.
Mr. de Klerk is a CIMA qualified accountant who spent the first sixteen years of his career at Unilever, rising to CFO for its Swiss and then Benelux operations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST