Low & Bonar appoints Philip de Klerk as CFO
Mr. de Klerk is currently the Chief Financial Officer of Flybe Group PLC and will join the Board of Low & Bonar on October 2, 2017.
Prior to Flybe Group Mr. de Klerk was at SABMiller, where he played a key leadership role as Finance Director for Business Capabilities amongst other positions.
Previously, Mr. de Klerk had been at Ineos, where he was Finance Director of the Polymers & Olefins business in Europe.
Mr. de Klerk is a CIMA qualified accountant who spent the first sixteen years of his career at Unilever, rising to CFO for its Swiss and then Benelux operations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
More inside POST