Louisiana-Pacific Corporation adds Ozey K. Horton Jr. to board
Mr. Horton will stand for election at the annual meeting of the corporation in May 2018.
Mr. Horton is Director Emeritus at McKinsey & Co., and a member of the board of directors of Worthington Industries, Metso Corp. and the Dabbagh Group Holding Co. Ltd.
Mr. Horton began his nearly 30-year career at McKinsey & Co. in 1981, after working as a manufacturing manager at Cummins Engine Co., and in various staff positions at Sonoco Products Co.
Before his retirement from McKinsey, Mr. Horton was the founder and leader of the global operations practice for energy and minerals, founder of the global pulp, paper and packaging practice, and earlier in his career, the leader of the North America change management practice.
He earned a bachelor’s degree in engineering from Duke University and holds an MBA from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- CKE Restaurants appoints Jason Marker as CEO
- Tractor Supply Company promotes Kurt D. Barton to SVP
- Active Implants appoints Ted Davis as CEO
- ServiceMaster Global appoints Peter L. Cella to board
- International Paper elects Kathryn D. Sullivan to board
More inside POST