Louisiana-Pacific appoints Brad Southern as COO
Mr. Southern joined LP in 1999. He led LP’s siding business from 2005 to 2015 and was previously vice president of specialty operations.
Mr. Southern began his career with MacMillan Bloedel as a forester, where he held a variety of jobs in forestry, strategic planning, finance, accounting and plant management.
Mr. Southern has a B.S. and a master’s degree in Forest Resources, both from the University of Georgia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Amtrak names Richard Anderson president and CEO
- National Capital Bank of Washington appoints vice president
- Avis Budget Group president and CFO David Wyshner resigns
- Kit Check appoints Kristyn Reed-Salow as CFO
- Danaher appoints Raymond Stevens to its board
More inside POST