Louis Berger appoints UK managing director
Prior to joining Louis Berger, Mr. Rousell enjoyed a 15-year career with Jacobs in a range of senior business development positions successfully growing the Infrastructure business in the Middle East, Australia, North Africa and existing U.K. market.
Previously, he worked in Environmental Management for the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and private waste management companies.
Mr. Rousell is a Chartered Waste Manager (MCIWM) and a Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv).
He holds a Bachelor (Hons) in Environmental Protection from Surrey University and a Postgrad Certification in Environmental Management from Sunderland University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST