Louis Berger appoints UK managing director
Prior to joining Louis Berger, Mr. Rousell enjoyed a 15-year career with Jacobs in a range of senior business development positions successfully growing the Infrastructure business in the Middle East, Australia, North Africa and existing U.K. market.
Previously, he worked in Environmental Management for the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and private waste management companies.
Mr. Rousell is a Chartered Waste Manager (MCIWM) and a Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv).
He holds a Bachelor (Hons) in Environmental Protection from Surrey University and a Postgrad Certification in Environmental Management from Sunderland University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
Lamprell saw profit in H1 Earnings