Louis Berger appoints UK managing director
Prior to joining Louis Berger, Mr. Rousell enjoyed a 15-year career with Jacobs in a range of senior business development positions successfully growing the Infrastructure business in the Middle East, Australia, North Africa and existing U.K. market.
Previously, he worked in Environmental Management for the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and private waste management companies.
Mr. Rousell is a Chartered Waste Manager (MCIWM) and a Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv).
He holds a Bachelor (Hons) in Environmental Protection from Surrey University and a Postgrad Certification in Environmental Management from Sunderland University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST