Louis Berger appoints UK managing director
Prior to joining Louis Berger, Mr. Rousell enjoyed a 15-year career with Jacobs in a range of senior business development positions successfully growing the Infrastructure business in the Middle East, Australia, North Africa and existing U.K. market.
Previously, he worked in Environmental Management for the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and private waste management companies.
Mr. Rousell is a Chartered Waste Manager (MCIWM) and a Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv).
He holds a Bachelor (Hons) in Environmental Protection from Surrey University and a Postgrad Certification in Environmental Management from Sunderland University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST