Lord Livingston to join Dixons Carphone as chairman
Lord Livingston has been Deputy Chairman since joining the Board in 2015.
Previously, Lord Livingston served as Minister of State for Trade and Investment and was CEO of BT Group plc from 2008 to 2013.
Earlier in his career Lord Livingston spent more than a decade at Dixons Group including six years as CFO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership