Lord Livingston to join Dixons Carphone as chairman
Lord Livingston has been Deputy Chairman since joining the Board in 2015.
Previously, Lord Livingston served as Minister of State for Trade and Investment and was CEO of BT Group plc from 2008 to 2013.
Earlier in his career Lord Livingston spent more than a decade at Dixons Group including six years as CFO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST