Lord Livingston to join Dixons Carphone as chairman
Lord Livingston has been Deputy Chairman since joining the Board in 2015.
Previously, Lord Livingston served as Minister of State for Trade and Investment and was CEO of BT Group plc from 2008 to 2013.
Earlier in his career Lord Livingston spent more than a decade at Dixons Group including six years as CFO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST