Lord Livingston to join Dixons Carphone as chairman
Lord Livingston has been Deputy Chairman since joining the Board in 2015.
Previously, Lord Livingston served as Minister of State for Trade and Investment and was CEO of BT Group plc from 2008 to 2013.
Earlier in his career Lord Livingston spent more than a decade at Dixons Group including six years as CFO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST