Lord Livingston to join Dixons Carphone as chairman
Lord Livingston has been Deputy Chairman since joining the Board in 2015.
Previously, Lord Livingston served as Minister of State for Trade and Investment and was CEO of BT Group plc from 2008 to 2013.
Earlier in his career Lord Livingston spent more than a decade at Dixons Group including six years as CFO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership