Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies names CEO
Mr. Arkeveld served as president of Lone Wolf for the past year. Prior to joining Lone Wolf, he served as the president of Jonas Construction Group, a division of Constellation Software.
During his time at Jonas Software, Mr. Arkeveld held a number of operational roles, which included spending time in the U.K. as the managing director of international operations, responsible for growing the Jonas brand in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Lorne Wallace, founder and former CEO of Lone Wolf, will assume an active role as executive chairman.
Mr. Wallace, Executive Chairman and Founder of Lone Wolf is a Chartered Accountant who has specialized in real estate brokerage accounting since 1989.
Graduating from the University of Toronto in 1984, he worked for Thorne, Ernst & Whinney, the largest chartered accounting firm in Canada at that time. He founded Lone Wolf Software in 1988. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nevada
- Jim Dingman joins ITS Logistics as fleet operations president
- MGM Resorts International appoints Kelly Smith as SVP
- Employers Holdings appoints Michael J. McColgan to board
- Western Alliance Bancorp appoints Jim Haught as COO
- Red Rock Resorts appoints Stephen L. Cootey as EVP
More inside POST