Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies names CEO
Mr. Arkeveld served as president of Lone Wolf for the past year. Prior to joining Lone Wolf, he served as the president of Jonas Construction Group, a division of Constellation Software.
During his time at Jonas Software, Mr. Arkeveld held a number of operational roles, which included spending time in the U.K. as the managing director of international operations, responsible for growing the Jonas brand in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Lorne Wallace, founder and former CEO of Lone Wolf, will assume an active role as executive chairman.
Mr. Wallace, Executive Chairman and Founder of Lone Wolf is a Chartered Accountant who has specialized in real estate brokerage accounting since 1989.
Graduating from the University of Toronto in 1984, he worked for Thorne, Ernst & Whinney, the largest chartered accounting firm in Canada at that time. He founded Lone Wolf Software in 1988. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nevada
- Red Rock Resorts appoints Stephen L. Cootey as EVP
- Wynn Resorts appoints Craig S. Billings as CFO
- Scientific Games names Karin-Joyce Tjon COO and president
- Paramount appoints Rudi Fronk as director and board chairman
- Employers Holdings appoints Michael S. Paquette as CFO
More inside POST
IAG launches new long-haul airline Level Companies