LogistiCare Solutions names Albert Cortina interim CEO
Mr. Cortina began his career at LogistiCare in 1997 and has served as Chief Administrative Officer since 2007.
Prior to his current role, Mr. Cortina served as LogistiCare’s Chief Operating Officer, Executive VP of Finance and Controller.
Before joining LogistiCare, he served as Chief Financial Officer of Premier Practice Management, a multi-specialty physician practice management organization.
Mr. Cortina earned a bachelor’s of science in accounting from Florida State University and is a licensed Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
More inside POST