LogistiCare Solutions names Albert Cortina interim CEO
Mr. Cortina began his career at LogistiCare in 1997 and has served as Chief Administrative Officer since 2007.
Prior to his current role, Mr. Cortina served as LogistiCare’s Chief Operating Officer, Executive VP of Finance and Controller.
Before joining LogistiCare, he served as Chief Financial Officer of Premier Practice Management, a multi-specialty physician practice management organization.
Mr. Cortina earned a bachelor’s of science in accounting from Florida State University and is a licensed Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Kaman Corporation appoints two executives
- SS&C Technologies appoints Bhagesh Malde as MD
- W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
- Cigna names four proven leaders to executive team
- Terex appoints John D. Sheehan as CFO
More inside POST