Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
Ms. Ninkovic is an experienced executive with an extensive background in asset-servicing operations.
Most recently, she held a senior operations role in client solutions with CIBC Mellon.
Prior to that, Ms. Ninkovic served as director of operations for Canoe Financial and AVP, and unit head of the custody department with State Street Bank and Trust Canada.
She also has been an active member of the IFIC Operations Working Group.
Ms. Ninkovic holds a bachelor of arts degree in economics and psychology from York University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
More inside POST