Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
Ms. Ninkovic is an experienced executive with an extensive background in asset-servicing operations.
Most recently, she held a senior operations role in client solutions with CIBC Mellon.
Prior to that, Ms. Ninkovic served as director of operations for Canoe Financial and AVP, and unit head of the custody department with State Street Bank and Trust Canada.
She also has been an active member of the IFIC Operations Working Group.
Ms. Ninkovic holds a bachelor of arts degree in economics and psychology from York University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Trillium Therapeutics appoints Helen Tayton-Martin to board
- Impopharma appoints key managers
- TD Bank Group appoints Ajai Bambawale as CRO
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
More inside POST
Grubhub completes acquisition of Eat24 Companies