Logan Green appointed to eBay board of directors
Mr. Green is the co-founder and CEO of Lyft, a peer-to-peer ridesharing company.
Prior to co-founding Lyft in 2012, Mr. Green founded Zimride, a rideshare program that was initially implemented at Cornell University.
Before that, he created the first car-share program at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and served on the board of the Santa Barbara Metropolitan Transit District. Mr. Green serves on the Board of Directors of Lyft.
He was named to Fortune’s “40 Under 40” list in 2015, and was included in Inc. Magazine’s “35 under 35 Coolest Entrepreneurs” list in 2014.
Mr. Green earned a B.A. in Business Economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership