Logan Green appointed to eBay board of directors
Mr. Green is the co-founder and CEO of Lyft, a peer-to-peer ridesharing company.
Prior to co-founding Lyft in 2012, Mr. Green founded Zimride, a rideshare program that was initially implemented at Cornell University.
Before that, he created the first car-share program at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and served on the board of the Santa Barbara Metropolitan Transit District. Mr. Green serves on the Board of Directors of Lyft.
He was named to Fortune’s “40 Under 40” list in 2015, and was included in Inc. Magazine’s “35 under 35 Coolest Entrepreneurs” list in 2014.
Mr. Green earned a B.A. in Business Economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
We should follow demanding bosses Leadership