Lockton names Clune as next US president and COO
Mr. Clune joined Lockton in 2006 as Chief Operating Officer of Lockton’s St. Louis operation. Mr. Clune previously worked with Zurich for ten years and started his career as a Producer with a Kansas City insurance agency.
He is a graduate of the University of Missouri.
He will succeed Glenn Spencer who was previously named President and CEO of Lockton, Inc.’s global operations effective on the same date. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Edgewell Personal Care appoints Colin Hutchison as COO
- Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
- Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
- Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
- Joseph Rupp to retire as Olin chairman, CEO elected to succeed
More inside POST
ASOS retail sales were increased 38% Earnings