Lockton names Clune as next US president and COO
Mr. Clune joined Lockton in 2006 as Chief Operating Officer of Lockton’s St. Louis operation. Mr. Clune previously worked with Zurich for ten years and started his career as a Producer with a Kansas City insurance agency.
He is a graduate of the University of Missouri.
He will succeed Glenn Spencer who was previously named President and CEO of Lockton, Inc.’s global operations effective on the same date. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- NorthPoint Logistics appoints first COO
- Energizer Holdings appoints Timothy Gorman as CFO
- Post Holdings appoints Ellen Harshman to board
- Energizer Holdings appoints Robert V. Vitale to board
- Express Scripts elects Kathleen M. Mazzarella to board
More inside POST