Lockton adds Robert Aschentrop as new vice president
Before joining Lockton, Mr. Aschentrop served as a Consultant for CBIZ, providing clients with resources and solutions for their businesses, specifically in benefits, management liability insurance and risk advisory services.
Prior to that, he was a Senior Banker for UHL and Vice President for US Bank.
Mr. Aschentrop received a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Computer Science and Geography from Northwest Missouri State University and a Master of Education degree in Leadership and Policy Studies from Iowa State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Hostess Brands CEO William Toler to retire
- NorthPoint Logistics appoints first COO
- Energizer Holdings appoints Timothy Gorman as CFO
- Post Holdings appoints Ellen Harshman to board
- Energizer Holdings appoints Robert V. Vitale to board
More inside POST
CMA CGM acquires SOFRANA Unilines Companies