Lockton adds Robert Aschentrop as new vice president
Before joining Lockton, Mr. Aschentrop served as a Consultant for CBIZ, providing clients with resources and solutions for their businesses, specifically in benefits, management liability insurance and risk advisory services.
Prior to that, he was a Senior Banker for UHL and Vice President for US Bank.
Mr. Aschentrop received a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Computer Science and Geography from Northwest Missouri State University and a Master of Education degree in Leadership and Policy Studies from Iowa State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Edgewell Personal Care appoints Colin Hutchison as COO
- Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
- Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
- Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
- Joseph Rupp to retire as Olin chairman, CEO elected to succeed
More inside POST
Halliburton Q1 loss $32 million Earnings
Almighty CEO Leadership
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership