Lockheed Martin names Greg Gardner VP, investor relations
Mr. Gardner has been with Lockheed Martin for more than 30 years, taking roles of increasing responsibility in pricing, program finance, financial planning and investor relations.
Mr. Gardner has served as director, Investor Relations since 2011, participating in all aspects of the investor relations process, including interacting daily with financial analysts and institutional investors and communicating the strategic direction and performance of the corporation.
Mr. Gardner holds a bachelor’s degree of business administration in accounting from James Madison University and a master’s degree in business administration from Penn State University.
Jerry Kircher, who has worked for Lockheed Martin for 36 years, will retire at the end of the year. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
More inside POST