LMS Capital names independent non-executive director
Mr. Birkett has over 30 years’ experience in the investment industry and has particular experience of investment companies.
Mr. Birkett was Managing Director of JP Morgan Fleming Asset Management’s investment companies business from 1998 to 2002 and joint head of Japanese fund management at Thames River Capital from 2002 to 2006.
Since 2006, he has held a number of non-executive roles which have included being a director of two investment trusts. He is currently a Non-Executive Director of Infiniti China Opportunities Fund Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
COSCO to acquire APM Zeebrugge terminal Companies