LMI Aerospace COO Joe DeMartino resings
Mr. DeMartino joined the Company as Chief Operating Officer in August 2014. Prior to assuming his current position he was a principal with DRB Consulting & Coaching.
Previously, he spent eight years with GKN Aerospace, most recently as Executive Vice President and General Manager of Aerospace Structures located in St. Louis and Cromwell, Ct.
Mr. DeMartino also held key leadership roles with the Stevenson Group, AGC, Inc., and GKN Westland Aerospace. He began his career as an engineer in the Douglas Aircraft division of McDonnell Douglas Corporation.
Mr. DeMartino has an Associate of Applied Science in Aeronautical Engineering from the Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology, and continued his education in a mechanical engineering program at Fairfield University and holds a Executive Certificate in Business Administration from the University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
- Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
- Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
- Joseph Rupp to retire as Olin chairman, CEO elected to succeed
- Centene appoints Chris Koster to SVP, corporate services
More inside POST
We should follow demanding bosses Leadership