LKQ Corporation promotes Dominick P. Zarcone to CEO
Mr. Zarcone joined LKQ in March 2015 after having advised the Company on numerous financing and acquisition transactions starting with LKQ’s initial public offering in 2003.
Prior to joining LKQ, Mr. Zarcone was with the financial services firm of Robert W. Baird serving as its Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer from 2011 to 2015.
Prior to being named CFO of Baird, Mr. Zarcone spent 16 years in Baird's Investment Banking Department serving as the Chief Operating Officer from 2006 to 2011. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
- ADM promotes Rachel D. Hudson as vice president
- Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
More inside POST