LivaNova appoints Damien McDonald as COO
Mr. McDonald brings nearly 30 years of health care experience to LivaNova through executive leadership roles with Danaher Corporation, Zimmer Holdings and Johnson & Johnson.
Mr. McDonald joins LivaNova from Danaher Corporation where he was Group Executive and Corporate Vice President. He was Group President of Kerr Corporation.
Prior to that he led Zimmer’s spine division.
Earlier in his career, Mr. McDonald worked with a number of J&J’s Medical Device Franchises, including Ethicon, where he led marketing of the medical device unit. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST