LivaNova appoints Damien McDonald as COO
Mr. McDonald brings nearly 30 years of health care experience to LivaNova through executive leadership roles with Danaher Corporation, Zimmer Holdings and Johnson & Johnson.
Mr. McDonald joins LivaNova from Danaher Corporation where he was Group Executive and Corporate Vice President. He was Group President of Kerr Corporation.
Prior to that he led Zimmer’s spine division.
Earlier in his career, Mr. McDonald worked with a number of J&J’s Medical Device Franchises, including Ethicon, where he led marketing of the medical device unit. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
TUI group posts narrower loss in H1 Earnings