LivaNova appoints Damien McDonald as COO
Mr. McDonald brings nearly 30 years of health care experience to LivaNova through executive leadership roles with Danaher Corporation, Zimmer Holdings and Johnson & Johnson.
Mr. McDonald joins LivaNova from Danaher Corporation where he was Group Executive and Corporate Vice President. He was Group President of Kerr Corporation.
Prior to that he led Zimmer’s spine division.
Earlier in his career, Mr. McDonald worked with a number of J&J’s Medical Device Franchises, including Ethicon, where he led marketing of the medical device unit. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Nestlé USA agrees to acquire Sweet Earth Companies