LivaNova appoints COO Damien McDonald as CEO
Mr. McDonald has nearly 30 years of health care experience to LivaNova through executive leadership roles with Danaher Corporation, Zimmer Holdings and Johnson & Johnson.
Mr. McDonald joins LivaNova from Danaher Corporation where he was Group Executive and Corporate Vice President. He was Group President of Kerr Corporation.
Prior to that he led Zimmer’s spine division.
Earlier in his career, Mr. McDonald worked with a number of J&J’s Medical Device Franchises, including Ethicon, where he led marketing of the medical device unit. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
- Quartix Holdings appoints Ed Ralph as COO
- Mitie appoints Mary Reilly as director
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
More inside POST
Actuant Corporation Q3 sales down 3% Earnings