LivaNova appoints COO Damien McDonald as CEO
Mr. McDonald has nearly 30 years of health care experience to LivaNova through executive leadership roles with Danaher Corporation, Zimmer Holdings and Johnson & Johnson.
Mr. McDonald joins LivaNova from Danaher Corporation where he was Group Executive and Corporate Vice President. He was Group President of Kerr Corporation.
Prior to that he led Zimmer’s spine division.
Earlier in his career, Mr. McDonald worked with a number of J&J’s Medical Device Franchises, including Ethicon, where he led marketing of the medical device unit. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST