Lisa Bahash joined leadership team at Jabil Circuit
Ms. Bahash joins Jabil from Johnson Controls where she was the Group Vice President and General Manager of the Power Solutions Global OEM business.
During her 28-year career in the automotive OEM and Tier 1 supplier sector, she has built an impressive set of technical, operations and business leadership experiences that position her to lead Jabil's automotive growth platform.
Prior to Johnson Controls, Ms. Bahash was the President and CEO of Gabriel Ride Control.
She began her career at Ford Motor Company where she had positions of increasing responsibility in engineering and product development and launch.
In 2015, Automotive News recognized Ms. Bahash's contributions to the automotive industry, designating her as a "Top 100 Leading Women in the Automotive Industry." ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST