Lionsgate extends Jon Feltheimer's contract until May 2023
Mr. Feltheimer was named Chief Executive Officer of Lionsgate in March 2000.
Before joining Lionsgate, Mr. Feltheimer spent nine years at Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) as head of the Columbia TriStar Television Group and head of Sony Entertainment Television, leading the television group's evolution into an international powerhouse that launched or partnered in nearly 30 branded channels, regional networks and co-production ventures around the world.
While at Sony, Mr. Feltheimer's creative talent relationships helped lead to such hits as Mad About You, The Nanny, Dawson's Creek, Party Of Five And King Of Queens. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST