Lincoln Financial Network names SVP and head of finance
Prior to joining Lincoln, Mr. Witeby spent the last 10 years at LPL Financial in San Diego, Calif., most recently serving as senior vice president, Financial Planning & Analysis, responsible for budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis and strategic planning, and financial reporting.
Prior to his tenure with LPL Financial, he spent six years at EY (formerly Ernst & Young).
Mr. Witeby holds a bachelor of science degree in Accounting and Finance from the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST