Lincoln Financial Network names SVP and head of finance
Prior to joining Lincoln, Mr. Witeby spent the last 10 years at LPL Financial in San Diego, Calif., most recently serving as senior vice president, Financial Planning & Analysis, responsible for budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis and strategic planning, and financial reporting.
Prior to his tenure with LPL Financial, he spent six years at EY (formerly Ernst & Young).
Mr. Witeby holds a bachelor of science degree in Accounting and Finance from the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST
Alibaba Q1 profit surges 96 percent Earnings