Lincoln Financial Network names SVP and head of finance
Prior to joining Lincoln, Mr. Witeby spent the last 10 years at LPL Financial in San Diego, Calif., most recently serving as senior vice president, Financial Planning & Analysis, responsible for budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis and strategic planning, and financial reporting.
Prior to his tenure with LPL Financial, he spent six years at EY (formerly Ernst & Young).
Mr. Witeby holds a bachelor of science degree in Accounting and Finance from the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
- Axalta Coating appoints Cahill Lempres to board
More inside POST
Toshiba wins major order in Indonesia Companies