Lincoln Financial Network names SVP and head of finance
Prior to joining Lincoln, Mr. Witeby spent the last 10 years at LPL Financial in San Diego, Calif., most recently serving as senior vice president, Financial Planning & Analysis, responsible for budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis and strategic planning, and financial reporting.
Prior to his tenure with LPL Financial, he spent six years at EY (formerly Ernst & Young).
Mr. Witeby holds a bachelor of science degree in Accounting and Finance from the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
More inside POST
Facebook Q1 earnings per share $1.04 Earnings