Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
Prior to joining Lincoln Financial, Mr. Chakraborty was with Accenture, where he served as a managing director.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Chakraborty was an associate principal with McKinsey & Company, as well as an operations and technology executive with Capital One Financial.
Mr. Chakraborty graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, where he conducted research at MIT’s Sloan School and the MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
More inside POST
Valeant Q1 total revenues down 11% Earnings