Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
Prior to joining Lincoln Financial, Mr. Chakraborty was with Accenture, where he served as a managing director.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Chakraborty was an associate principal with McKinsey & Company, as well as an operations and technology executive with Capital One Financial.
Mr. Chakraborty graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, where he conducted research at MIT’s Sloan School and the MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll appoints Charles W. Rayfield as CFO
- Deborah Lee James elected to Unisys board
- Peter Musumeci joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Crown Holdings appoints Andrea J. Funk to board
- US Steel appoints Kevin P. Bradley as CFO
More inside POST