Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
Prior to joining Lincoln Financial, Mr. Chakraborty was with Accenture, where he served as a managing director.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Chakraborty was an associate principal with McKinsey & Company, as well as an operations and technology executive with Capital One Financial.
Mr. Chakraborty graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, where he conducted research at MIT’s Sloan School and the MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lockton Re appoints Charles LaLone as managing director
- Spark Therapeutics appoints Federico Mingozzi as CSO
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
More inside POST