Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
Prior to joining Lincoln Financial, Mr. Chakraborty was with Accenture, where he served as a managing director.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Chakraborty was an associate principal with McKinsey & Company, as well as an operations and technology executive with Capital One Financial.
Mr. Chakraborty graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, where he conducted research at MIT’s Sloan School and the MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST