Lincoln Financial Group appoints Robert Klaczak as SVP
Mr. Klaczak joined Lincoln Financial from Voya Financial, where he most recently served as senior vice president and head of Retirement, Individual Retirement, Annuities and Retail IT.
Prior to joining Voya, Mr. Klaczak served as head of IT Retirement Services for The Vanguard Group.
Mr. Klaczak received a bachelor’s degree from Spring Garden College, and a master’s in engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST