Lincoln Financial Group appoints Robert Klaczak as SVP
Mr. Klaczak joined Lincoln Financial from Voya Financial, where he most recently served as senior vice president and head of Retirement, Individual Retirement, Annuities and Retail IT.
Prior to joining Voya, Mr. Klaczak served as head of IT Retirement Services for The Vanguard Group.
Mr. Klaczak received a bachelor’s degree from Spring Garden College, and a master’s in engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
More inside POST