Lincoln Financial Group appoints Robert Klaczak as SVP
Mr. Klaczak joined Lincoln Financial from Voya Financial, where he most recently served as senior vice president and head of Retirement, Individual Retirement, Annuities and Retail IT.
Prior to joining Voya, Mr. Klaczak served as head of IT Retirement Services for The Vanguard Group.
Mr. Klaczak received a bachelor’s degree from Spring Garden College, and a master’s in engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
More inside POST
Deciding when 'not' to maximize profits Leadership