Lincoln Financial Group appoints Robert Klaczak as SVP
Mr. Klaczak joined Lincoln Financial from Voya Financial, where he most recently served as senior vice president and head of Retirement, Individual Retirement, Annuities and Retail IT.
Prior to joining Voya, Mr. Klaczak served as head of IT Retirement Services for The Vanguard Group.
Mr. Klaczak received a bachelor’s degree from Spring Garden College, and a master’s in engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- USA Technologies appoints Priyanka Singh as CFO
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
More inside POST