Lincoln Financial appoints Deirdre P. Connelly to board
Ms. Connelly served from February 2009 until her retirement in February 2015 as president of North American Pharmaceuticals at GlaxoSmithKline.
Before joining GlaxoSmithKline, she was with Eli Lilly and Company for 26 years, culminating with her role as president of U.S. Operations from June 2005 to January 2009.
Ms. Connelly currently sits on the board of Macy’s, Inc., a post she has held since 2008.
From 2006 to 2014, she was recognized by Fortune magazine as one of the 50 most powerful women in business. In 2008, she was appointed to the President’s Commission on White House Fellowships.
Ms. Connelly earned a bachelor's degree in Economics and Business Management from Lycoming College. She is also a graduate of Harvard University's Advanced Management Program. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
More inside POST