Lincoln Electric appoints new CIO
Ms. Kuhrt joined Lincoln Electric in 1997 as Director of Taxes and in 2006 was elected as a Company Officer and Senior Vice President, Tax with responsibility for Lincoln Electric's global tax matters and the U.S. payroll shared services center.
Prior to joining Lincoln Electric, she was with Elsag Bailey Process Automation (a unit of ABB) and Pricewaterhouse Coopers.
Ms. Kuhrt holds a bachelor's and master's degree in accountancy from Case Western Reserve University's Weatherhead School of Management and is a CPA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Wendy's Company elects Kristin A. Dolan as director
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
More inside POST