Lincoln Electric appoints new CIO
Ms. Kuhrt joined Lincoln Electric in 1997 as Director of Taxes and in 2006 was elected as a Company Officer and Senior Vice President, Tax with responsibility for Lincoln Electric's global tax matters and the U.S. payroll shared services center.
Prior to joining Lincoln Electric, she was with Elsag Bailey Process Automation (a unit of ABB) and Pricewaterhouse Coopers.
Ms. Kuhrt holds a bachelor's and master's degree in accountancy from Case Western Reserve University's Weatherhead School of Management and is a CPA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
- Libbey appoints James C. Burmeister as CFO
- LSI Industries appoints Howard E. Japlon as EVP
More inside POST