Limelight Networks appoints two directors
Mr. Bewsher is currently CEO of Leadspace, a venture-backed company in the predictive analytics and data management space.
Before Leadspace, Mr. Bewsher was CMO at both Salesforce.com and Skype, and prior to that was at McKinsey where he co-led the North American CRM practice.
Mr. Bewsher has an M.B.A. from INSEAD Paris, and an M.A. in Physics from Oxford University.
Mr. Genereux is EVP of Veritas where he is responsible for worldwide field operations. Most recently, he headed up cloud infrastructure-as-a-service sales for Oracle.
Prior to Oracle, Mr. Genereux served as CEO of cloud storage pioneer Nirvanix and also held global sales and marketing leadership roles at QLogic and DataDirect Networks.
Mr. Genereux has a B.S. in Management Information Systems from California State University at Northbridge. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- TASER International appoints Jawad Ahsan as CFO
- Accelerate Diagnostics appoints Tom Brown to board
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics appoints Ann F. Hanham as chair
- SDC appoints Faith Haines Kolb as vice president
- Seeing Machines names Timothy Macmillan Crane to board
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership
Seadrill Q4 revenue $667 million Earnings