Limelight Networks appoints two directors
Mr. Bewsher is currently CEO of Leadspace, a venture-backed company in the predictive analytics and data management space.
Before Leadspace, Mr. Bewsher was CMO at both Salesforce.com and Skype, and prior to that was at McKinsey where he co-led the North American CRM practice.
Mr. Bewsher has an M.B.A. from INSEAD Paris, and an M.A. in Physics from Oxford University.
Mr. Genereux is EVP of Veritas where he is responsible for worldwide field operations. Most recently, he headed up cloud infrastructure-as-a-service sales for Oracle.
Prior to Oracle, Mr. Genereux served as CEO of cloud storage pioneer Nirvanix and also held global sales and marketing leadership roles at QLogic and DataDirect Networks.
Mr. Genereux has a B.S. in Management Information Systems from California State University at Northbridge. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- Everspin Technologies names Kevin Conley as CEO
- America's Car Mart CEO William H. Henderson to retire
- Café Valley appoints Brian Owens as CEO
- ON Semiconductor appoints Alan Campbell as chairman
- Seeing Machines appoints Mike McAuliffe as CEO
More inside POST