LightwaveRF appoints Andrew Pearson as CEO
Mr. Pearson spent six years as CEO of the global payroll services business CloudPay, before later becoming a non-executive director of the business.
Mr. Pearson has also held senior positions at several other internet related companies, including IntraLinks, Workshare and Vignette.
Mr. Pearson gained a degree in Physics and a Warwick MBA before embarking on a career in internet technology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership