LightwaveRF appoints Andrew Pearson as CEO
Mr. Pearson spent six years as CEO of the global payroll services business CloudPay, before later becoming a non-executive director of the business.
Mr. Pearson has also held senior positions at several other internet related companies, including IntraLinks, Workshare and Vignette.
Mr. Pearson gained a degree in Physics and a Warwick MBA before embarking on a career in internet technology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST