LightInTheBox announces appointment of new director
Mr. Yu is the director of Zhejiang Aokang Shoes Co., Ltd., a shoe and leather product company in China, which specializes in R&D, manufacturing, distribution and retail sales of shoes and leather, and was previously the chief financial officer of Aokang Group Co., Ltd.
Mr. Yu received a bachelor's degree from Dongbei University of Finance & Economics.
He is succeeding Mr. Wenkui Chen, who has tendered his resignation as a director of the Company, effective as of the same date. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
More inside POST
Actuant Corporation Q3 sales down 3% Earnings