LightInTheBox announces appointment of new director
Mr. Yu is the director of Zhejiang Aokang Shoes Co., Ltd., a shoe and leather product company in China, which specializes in R&D, manufacturing, distribution and retail sales of shoes and leather, and was previously the chief financial officer of Aokang Group Co., Ltd.
Mr. Yu received a bachelor's degree from Dongbei University of Finance & Economics.
He is succeeding Mr. Wenkui Chen, who has tendered his resignation as a director of the Company, effective as of the same date. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- HaiKe Chemical Group appoints Jes Cui to board as CFO
- Spi Energy appoints Qing Lu to board
- Road King Infrastructure appoints co-chairmen
- Baytacare Pharmaceutical nominates two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as interim CFO
More inside POST
ArcelorMittal turns to profit in Q1 Earnings