Lighting Science appoints Laura Calenda as senior vice president
Ms. Calenda, who brings a unique blend of healthcare and technology expertise to her new role, comes to Lighting Science from Corvias Group where she served as Senior Vice President of Communications.
Prior to Corvias, Ms. Calenda headed up Public Relations and Corporate Communications at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island.
Earlier in her career, she also held senior marketing communications roles at Fidelity Investments, Covansys, and the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
Ms. Calenda is a member of the American Marketing Association and Public Relations Society of America. An alumna of Leadership Rhode Island, she received her Bachelor of Arts from Salve Regina University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Hasbro appoints Edward Philip as lead independent director
- CVS Health appoints Mary L. Schapiro to board
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions names Mark Filanowski as COO
- KVH Industries appoints Jordan Vargas sa CHRO
More inside POST