LifeVantage appoints Gary Koos as interim CFO
Mr. Koos brings more than 35 years of financial and leadership experience, having served in multiple C-level financial and operational roles across a broad range of industries.
Most recently, Mr. Koos served as Head of Finance of the PCT division of Comet Technology Inc.
He served as President, CEO and CFO, leading the financial and operational restructure for Worldwide Energy and Manufacturing USA Inc. from 2011 to 2013.
Mr. Koos also previously served in several senior financial and operation executive roles including both public and private company experience.
Mr. Koos received his Master of Business Administration degree in International Business and his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of California, Berkeley. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings appoints Jon Barker as COO
- Vivint Solar names chief commercial officer & head of capital markets
- Mark K. Olson new CFO of People’s Intermountain Bank
- Track Group appoints Peter Poli as CFO
- Vivint Solar names David Bywater its permanent CEO
More inside POST