LiCo Energy Metals appoints Tim Fernback as COO
Mr. Fernback has held multiple senior executive positions, including oversight of the Investment Banking and Corporate Finance Divisions at Wolverton Securities, formerly Western Canada’s oldest brokerage firm. He was also responsible for the consulting practice at Discovery Capital Corporation.
Responsible for over 50 IPOs and over 100 Reverse-Mergers on the TMX and Nasdaq, Mr. Fernback represented Wolverton nationally on various stock exchange committees and industry groups, including the Corporate Finance Advisory Group and Underwriting Groups on various Canadian exchanges.
Mr. Fernback currently serves as a Director for several Canadian mining companies.
He holds an Honours B.Sc. from McMaster University, and is a graduate of the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia, where he completed a MBA with a concentration in Finance.
Mr. Fernback holds a Certified Professional Accounting Designation (CPA, CMA) and is an active member of many industry and trade organizations in Vancouver. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST