Libbey CFO Sherry L. Buck to leave
Ms. Buck joined the Company's senior management team from Whirlpool Corporation in August 2012.
With extensive financial management experience during her nearly 20 years at Whirlpool, she served in a number of leadership roles, including chief financial officer, Global Product and Enterprise Cost Leadership, and vice president, U.S. Finance.
Ms. Buck earned her bachelor of science in Accountancy from the University of Missouri.
Ms. Buck's former duties will be assumed on an interim basis by Ronni Smith, vice president, corporate controller.
Ms. Smith has thirty years of financial experience in roles of increasing responsibility. She joined Libbey in May 2006 as the assistant corporate controller and was appointed vice president, corporate controller in 2012.
Prior to joining Libbey, Ms. Smith was an accounting supervisor at Ford Motor Company. She began her career as a Senior Auditor at Arthur Andersen in 1986. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
More inside POST