Lennox International appoints Max H. Mitchell to board of directors
Mr. Mitchell is President and Chief Executive Officer of Crane Co., a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products.
Mr. Mitchell joined Crane Co. in 2004 and before being named president and chief executive officer served in roles of increasing responsibility, including group president of Crane Co.'s largest business segment, and president and chief operating officer.
Prior to joining Crane Co. he held senior operational roles at Pentair Corporation and Danaher Corporation.
Mr. Mitchell holds a bachelor of arts degree from Tulane University and an MBA in finance and strategic planning from the University of Pittsburgh. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
More inside POST