Lennar appoints Donna Shalala to board of directors
Dr. Shalala served as a director of Lennar Corporation from 2001 to April 2012. Dr. Shalala currently serves as Trustee Professor of Political Science at the University of Miami and as President of the Clinton Foundation.
Dr. Shalala served as President of the University of Miami from 2001 until 2015. From 1993 until 2001, she served as the United States Secretary of Health and Human Services.
Dr. Shalala served as Chancellor and Professor of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin — Madison from 1987 to 1993 and as President and Professor of Political Science at Hunter College from 1980 to 1987.
From 1977 to 1980, she served as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development and Research of the Department of Housing and Urban Development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
More inside POST