Lennar appoints Donna Shalala to board of directors
Dr. Shalala served as a director of Lennar Corporation from 2001 to April 2012. Dr. Shalala currently serves as Trustee Professor of Political Science at the University of Miami and as President of the Clinton Foundation.
Dr. Shalala served as President of the University of Miami from 2001 until 2015. From 1993 until 2001, she served as the United States Secretary of Health and Human Services.
Dr. Shalala served as Chancellor and Professor of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin — Madison from 1987 to 1993 and as President and Professor of Political Science at Hunter College from 1980 to 1987.
From 1977 to 1980, she served as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development and Research of the Department of Housing and Urban Development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
More inside POST