LendingClub names Thomas Casey as its new CFO
Mr. Casey joins Lending Club with extensive experience and strategic perspective across the entire range of financial functions, including financial accounting, reporting, and planning and analysis.
He joins Lending Club most recently from Acelity, where he was Executive Vice President and CFO, and has more than two decades of senior financial services leadership experience at GE Capital, Washington Mutual, JP Morgan Chase, and Citicorp.
Brad Coleman will remain in his role as Principal Accounting Officer and Corporate Controller. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership