LendingClub names Thomas Casey as its new CFO
Mr. Casey joins Lending Club with extensive experience and strategic perspective across the entire range of financial functions, including financial accounting, reporting, and planning and analysis.
He joins Lending Club most recently from Acelity, where he was Executive Vice President and CFO, and has more than two decades of senior financial services leadership experience at GE Capital, Washington Mutual, JP Morgan Chase, and Citicorp.
Brad Coleman will remain in his role as Principal Accounting Officer and Corporate Controller. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Atara Biotherapeutics appoints Kanya Rajangam as CMO
- AXT appoints Wilson Lin as COO
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
More inside POST