LendingClub names Thomas Casey as its new CFO
Mr. Casey joins Lending Club with extensive experience and strategic perspective across the entire range of financial functions, including financial accounting, reporting, and planning and analysis.
He joins Lending Club most recently from Acelity, where he was Executive Vice President and CFO, and has more than two decades of senior financial services leadership experience at GE Capital, Washington Mutual, JP Morgan Chase, and Citicorp.
Brad Coleman will remain in his role as Principal Accounting Officer and Corporate Controller. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Toyota FY17 profit down, volume up Earnings