LendingClub names Thomas Casey as its new CFO
Mr. Casey joins Lending Club with extensive experience and strategic perspective across the entire range of financial functions, including financial accounting, reporting, and planning and analysis.
He joins Lending Club most recently from Acelity, where he was Executive Vice President and CFO, and has more than two decades of senior financial services leadership experience at GE Capital, Washington Mutual, JP Morgan Chase, and Citicorp.
Brad Coleman will remain in his role as Principal Accounting Officer and Corporate Controller. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
More inside POST