Lending Club names Patrick Dunne as chief capital officer
Bringing 25 years of investment experience, Mr. Dunne has held a diverse set of senior investment leadership roles at BlackRock, iShares and Barclays Global Investors.
His most recent roles include Head of BlackRock's San Francisco office and Head of iShares Global Markets and Investments where he led the iShares Capital Markets, Investment Research and Product Management teams, and oversaw more than 700 investment products with over $1 trillion in assets under management.
Prior to that he was Global Chief Operating Officer for iShares.
Mr. Dunne has his BA from the University of California at Berkeley and an MS in Management from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
- Power Integrations appoints Wendy Arienzo to board
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts as CEO
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership