Lending Club names Patrick Dunne as chief capital officer
Bringing 25 years of investment experience, Mr. Dunne has held a diverse set of senior investment leadership roles at BlackRock, iShares and Barclays Global Investors.
His most recent roles include Head of BlackRock's San Francisco office and Head of iShares Global Markets and Investments where he led the iShares Capital Markets, Investment Research and Product Management teams, and oversaw more than 700 investment products with over $1 trillion in assets under management.
Prior to that he was Global Chief Operating Officer for iShares.
Mr. Dunne has his BA from the University of California at Berkeley and an MS in Management from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership