Legal & General Group director Stuart Popham to retire
Mr. Popham, an Independent Non-Executive Director, was appointed to the Board on July 1, 2011. He was previously senior partner of Clifford Chance from 2003–2011.
He is presently vice-chairman EMEA at Citigroup and was from 2008 to 2012 chairman of TheCityUK, a body created to promote financial services.
Mr. Popham is Chairman of the Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House); Citigroup, vice chairman of EMEA Banking; and Council member at Birkbeck College, University of London. He is a member of Nominations, Remuneration, and Risk Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Humana Q2 profit rises 4% Earnings