Legal & General Group director Stuart Popham to retire
Mr. Popham, an Independent Non-Executive Director, was appointed to the Board on July 1, 2011. He was previously senior partner of Clifford Chance from 2003–2011.
He is presently vice-chairman EMEA at Citigroup and was from 2008 to 2012 chairman of TheCityUK, a body created to promote financial services.
Mr. Popham is Chairman of the Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House); Citigroup, vice chairman of EMEA Banking; and Council member at Birkbeck College, University of London. He is a member of Nominations, Remuneration, and Risk Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Processing to resume at 10 JBS plants Companies
Citigroup Q1 profit increased 17% Earnings