Legal & General Group director Stuart Popham to retire
Mr. Popham, an Independent Non-Executive Director, was appointed to the Board on July 1, 2011. He was previously senior partner of Clifford Chance from 2003–2011.
He is presently vice-chairman EMEA at Citigroup and was from 2008 to 2012 chairman of TheCityUK, a body created to promote financial services.
Mr. Popham is Chairman of the Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House); Citigroup, vice chairman of EMEA Banking; and Council member at Birkbeck College, University of London. He is a member of Nominations, Remuneration, and Risk Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST
H&M Q3 sales up 5% Earnings