Legal & General appoints Philip Broadley as director
Mr. Broadley has been Group Finance Director of Old Mutual since November 2008. He is also a member of the Board Risk Committee and a non-executive director of Old Mutual (US) Holdings Inc, the parent company of US Asset Management.
He was previously Group Finance Director of Prudential plc from May 2000 until March 2008.
Prior to joining Prudential, Mr. Broadley was a partner in Arthur Andersen from 1993 to 2000. He has been Chairman of the 100 Group of Finance Directors, a founding member and trustee of the CFO Forum of European Insurance Company Finance Directors, and a member of the IASB's Insurance Working Group.
Mr. Broadley was elected as a member of the Code Committee of the UK Takeover Panel and of the Oxford University Audit and Scrutiny Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Sovereign Mines of Africa director Rupert Fraser to step down
- SysGroup director Amy Yateman-Smith to go on maternity leave
- PCG Entertainment appoints Robert McDowall to board
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
More inside POST
Macedonian government turns down IMF Politics