Legal & General appoints Lesley Knox as director
Ms. Knox has extensive financial services experience having spent over 17 years in senior roles in financial services, including with Kleinwort Benson, Bank of Scotland and British Linen Advisors.
Ms. Knox is currently a non-executive director and Remuneration Committee Chair of both Centrica plc and SABMiller plc, as well as a non-executive director of Thomas Cook Group plc.
She is also Chair of Grosvenor Group. Ms. Knox will join the Nominations Committee, Remuneration Committee and Audit Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST
AB Inbev to buy soft drinks firm Hiball Companies