Legal & General appoints Lesley Knox as director
Ms. Knox has extensive financial services experience having spent over 17 years in senior roles in financial services, including with Kleinwort Benson, Bank of Scotland and British Linen Advisors.
Ms. Knox is currently a non-executive director and Remuneration Committee Chair of both Centrica plc and SABMiller plc, as well as a non-executive director of Thomas Cook Group plc.
She is also Chair of Grosvenor Group. Ms. Knox will join the Nominations Committee, Remuneration Committee and Audit Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
ON Semiconductor Q2 profit surges Earnings
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership