Legal & General appoints Lesley Knox as director
Ms. Knox has extensive financial services experience having spent over 17 years in senior roles in financial services, including with Kleinwort Benson, Bank of Scotland and British Linen Advisors.
Ms. Knox is currently a non-executive director and Remuneration Committee Chair of both Centrica plc and SABMiller plc, as well as a non-executive director of Thomas Cook Group plc.
She is also Chair of Grosvenor Group. Ms. Knox will join the Nominations Committee, Remuneration Committee and Audit Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Don't even dream about fast success Leadership
Aon reports 17% gain in Q1 profit Earnings