Leeward Renewable Energy appoints Gregory C. Wolf as CEO
Mr. Wolf has over 20 years of leadership experience in renewables and most recently served as President of Duke Energy Renewables. At Duke Energy, he led the integrated renewable energy business.
Prior to assuming the President role, Mr. Wolf was Senior Vice President of Development for Duke Energy’s commercial unit, where he created Duke Energy’s solar and biomass business and managed a national development pipeline.
His energy industry experience also includes serving as Vice President of General Electric’s Power Systems business as well as GE Capital Group.
Mr. Wolf earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Management and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from University of Cincinnati and an MBA from the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST
ReneSola Q1 revenue $156.6 million Earnings