Leeward Renewable Energy appoints Gregory C. Wolf as CEO
Mr. Wolf has over 20 years of leadership experience in renewables and most recently served as President of Duke Energy Renewables. At Duke Energy, he led the integrated renewable energy business.
Prior to assuming the President role, Mr. Wolf was Senior Vice President of Development for Duke Energy’s commercial unit, where he created Duke Energy’s solar and biomass business and managed a national development pipeline.
His energy industry experience also includes serving as Vice President of General Electric’s Power Systems business as well as GE Capital Group.
Mr. Wolf earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Management and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from University of Cincinnati and an MBA from the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST
Vestas Q2 revenue EUR 2,206m Earnings