Leeds Building Society director Susan Cooklin to resign
Ms. Cooklin joined the Board as a non executive director in February 2014 and she is also a member of the Risk and Audit Committees.
Ms. Cooklin is the Route Services Director at Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd, having previously joined as their Group Chief Information Officer.
Prior to this Ms. Cooklin was a senior executive at Barclays Bank within operations and technology. She spent her early career in the building society sector. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST