Leeds Building Society director Susan Cooklin to resign
Ms. Cooklin joined the Board as a non executive director in February 2014 and she is also a member of the Risk and Audit Committees.
Ms. Cooklin is the Route Services Director at Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd, having previously joined as their Group Chief Information Officer.
Prior to this Ms. Cooklin was a senior executive at Barclays Bank within operations and technology. She spent her early career in the building society sector. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST
Greedy CEOs are bad for business Leadership