Leeds Building Society director Susan Cooklin to resign
Ms. Cooklin joined the Board as a non executive director in February 2014 and she is also a member of the Risk and Audit Committees.
Ms. Cooklin is the Route Services Director at Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd, having previously joined as their Group Chief Information Officer.
Prior to this Ms. Cooklin was a senior executive at Barclays Bank within operations and technology. She spent her early career in the building society sector. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST