Leeds Building Society director Susan Cooklin to resign
Ms. Cooklin joined the Board as a non executive director in February 2014 and she is also a member of the Risk and Audit Committees.
Ms. Cooklin is the Route Services Director at Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd, having previously joined as their Group Chief Information Officer.
Prior to this Ms. Cooklin was a senior executive at Barclays Bank within operations and technology. She spent her early career in the building society sector. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership
Don't overlook product returns Leadership
Hibbett Sports Q1 income falls 25% Earnings