Lee Wood head of Metlife in Hong Kong
Mr. Wood is a seasoned insurance professional with over 15 years of broad industry experience.
He was Senior Vice President at Allianz Taiwan Life Insurance Company Limited with responsibility for marketing, product development, and the direct marketing channel.
Prior to this, Mr. Wood spent five years at HSBC Life (International) Limited in Taiwan as Managing Director and successfully led their bancassurance manufacturing startup operation before it was subsequently acquired by Allianz Taiwan Life Insurance Company Limited.
Mr. Wood has also held various senior marketing and general manager roles at leading insurance companies throughout Asia which include ING Antai Life Insurance Company Limited in Taiwan, PT AIG Insurance Indonesia and AXA Life Insurance Company Limited in Japan. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST