Leagold appoints Gordon Campbell to board of directors
Mr. Campbell was a Canadian diplomat and politician. From 2011 to 2016, he was the Canadian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom.
He was the 34th Premier of British Columbia from 2001 to 2011 and was the leader of the Official Opposition in British Columbia from 1994 to 2001.
From 1986 to 1993, he was Mayor of Vancouver, British Columbia.
Prior to serving in politics, Mr. Campbell was a real estate developer, and a CUSO teacher in Nigeria.
Concurrent with this appointment, Bernadette D’Silva has resigned from the Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
- Conifex Timber adds Janine North to board
More inside POST
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership