Leagold appoints Gordon Campbell to board of directors
Mr. Campbell was a Canadian diplomat and politician. From 2011 to 2016, he was the Canadian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom.
He was the 34th Premier of British Columbia from 2001 to 2011 and was the leader of the Official Opposition in British Columbia from 1994 to 2001.
From 1986 to 1993, he was Mayor of Vancouver, British Columbia.
Prior to serving in politics, Mr. Campbell was a real estate developer, and a CUSO teacher in Nigeria.
Concurrent with this appointment, Bernadette D’Silva has resigned from the Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- DelMar appoints new director, chairman
- Westport Fuel Systems appoints Daniel M. Hancock to board
- Lithium Americas appoints two directors
- Archer Petroleum appoints new CEO and CFO
- Napier Ventures director and CFO Michael Raftery resigns
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership