Lawson Products appoints J. Bryan King to board
Mr. King has also been nominated by the Board for election at the Company’s annual shareholders meeting on May 16, 2017 to serve an additional three-year term.
Mr. King is a principal of Luther King Capital Management and has acted as an investment manager responsible for micro and small-capitalization public and private investments since 1994.
Mr. King founded and serves as managing partner of LKCM Capital Group.
He also founded LKCM Private Discipline Partnership abd LKCM Headwater Investments.
Additionally, he established the firm’s Distribution Holdings oversight advisory board in 2003.
Mr. King has served on boards of both public and private companies as well as civic organizations.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in History from Princeton University, received a Ranch Management degree from Texas Christian University, and received a Masters of Business Administration from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints Michael D. Milligan as CFO
- Westell Technologies chosen Matthew B. Brady as CEO
- TreeHouse Foods names Lee J. Wise as vice president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
More inside POST