Law Debenture appoints Michael Adams as CEO
Mr. Adams, also an Executive Director, joins Law Debenture from TMF Group where he has spent the last four years, latterly as its Global Head of Structured Finance Services, having previously been Regional Director, UK, Ireland and Channel Islands and prior to that, Managing Director UK.
Before joining TMF, Mr. Adams spent 10 years at BNY Mellon, initially as Finance Director of its operating company QSR Management and ultimately as Managing Director of the Structured Finance Group.
A chemistry graduate from King's College London, Mr. Adams qualified and practised as a chartered accountant, progressing to Senior Manager with Grant Thornton, before joining Barclays Capital, spending five years in the finance team, rising to Associate Director. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
- Quartix Holdings appoints Ed Ralph as COO
- Mitie appoints Mary Reilly as director
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
More inside POST