Lauri Veijalainen appointed CEO of Stockmann
Mr. Veijalainen has served as Stockmann’s interim CEO since April 2016.
Before that he was the company’s CFO from August 2015. He joined Stockmann in 2010 as Development Director for the Group’s International Operations.
He serves as Chief Financial Officer for IKEA Russia and CIS. Before, he has worked as the Financial and Administrative Director for Skanska's Moscow unit.
Mr. Veijalainen serves as Vice Chairman of Veikkaus Oy since and has been its Director March 13, 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Finland
- Faron Pharma appoints two directors
- Qvantel appoints Ove Anebygd as CEO
- Metsä Board appoints Marjo Halonen as VP, communications
- Caverion appoints Ari Lehtoranta as group president and CEO
- Changes in Stora Enso group leadership team
More inside POST
Apple launches new iPhones, Apple TV 4K Companies