Lands’ End appoints Jerome Griffith as CEO
Mr. Griffith served as the Chief Executive Officer, President and a member of the board of directors of Tumi Holdings, Inc. from April 2009 until its sale in August 2016 to Samsonite International S.A., where he now serves as a non-executive director.
From 2002 to February 2009, Mr. Griffith was employed at Esprit Holdings Limited where he was promoted to Chief Operating Officer and appointed to the board in 2004, then promoted to President of Esprit North and South America in 2006.
From 1999 to 2002, Mr. Griffith worked as an executive vice president at Tommy Hilfiger. From 1998 to 1999, he worked as the president of retail at the J. Peterman Company, a catalog-based apparel and retail company.
From 1989 through 1998, he worked in various positions of increasing responsibility at Gap, Inc.
Mr. Griffith is a member of the board of VINCE, Tom Tailor SE, Samsonite and Parsons, The New School of Design.
He graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Rockwell Automation promotes Blake D. Moret to chairman
- Douglas Dynamics promotes CFO Robert McCormick to COO
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
- A. O. Smith appoints David R. Warren as GM of several markets
More inside POST